Last week we went to see the lights at Temple Square with my family. We had been trying to go for a couple of weeks but I am so glad we waited! It was the "warmest" that it had been in weeks. I didn't even need my hat until we had been there for a little bit. Eme loved the lights but did not love when we had to leave. She cried/screamed the whole way from temple square to the car which was parked at the Gateway. Good times.
For some reason Eme thought it was so fun to fall on the snow. This is what she was doing right before we made her leave. She made sure that she let everyone know what terrible parents we are. I say again, this girl has got lungs!
4 comments:
Congrats!! What a fun milestone to hit. I have to admit, it seems like much more than a year ago, I can't believe how much has happened in this last year!
Helamen Hollow looked like u guys were a little too wild! I love the pictures with Eme and the cupcakes. They turned out well!
Kristin!
Hey! Your little girl is dang cute. I am sure you hear that all of the time! So about her hair.. gosh, I wish I had some amazing thing to tell you. I try something new everyday I swear! What I have found that works the best is getting a good smoothing cream and mixing half that and half gel together! It makes smooth but NOT sticky curls. Fluffy I guess you could say?? Is Emerson's hair really coarse? My Em's hair is extremely fine.
I love that she has a little mohawk though! Oh she is so cute! I want her skin! :)
It seems like kids love to let the world know what terrible parents we all are. Congrats at you anniversary
Post a Comment