After our morning ritual of Baby Einsteins and a little cleaning, we went outside and did some shoveling. We had fun even though it cleared up a couple of hours later and probably would have melted what was on the driveway. Whatever.
I tried very hard to make cookies that looked like this.
I gave up after an hour of trying and my cookies looked like this.
After that Jer watched a movie while I worked on my talk that I had to give today in church. Poor guy! I was hoping to have it done but Eme decided to not take a nap the day that I needed her most to have one. How do kids know that stuff?
6 comments:
Look at you two lovebirds! I tell you I am very impressed with your desire to make valentines special. I have to say that the cookies are cracking me up. I really understand your pain. How does Martha Stewart do it?
Those pancakes look so so so so so good to me right now! Will you pretty please make them for me in the future sometime soon?! I will drug your child again for you. Eme has such a festive Mom! Lucky girl!
Hahaha!! I loved your cookies :) That is awesome! I would probably never even dare try to make them.. cooking isn't my strongest point!
Holy Hearts, Batman! Man we missed the invite...:-)
You are to cute! I love how you celebrate even when Jeremy is at work with Eme. I am so bummed that I missed you speak yesterday. Jarrett said you all did a great job. My kids were sick. I wish I could've been there.
Kristen you are so dang cute!!! I love all the fun stuff you did! I as well attempted heart shaped pancakes! Better luck next year! Hope your talk went well! Knowing you I'm sure it was Fabulous!
Post a Comment