
I was tagged on facebook and published this on facebook but I had a request (this is for you Colleen!) to put it on my blog for those of who you don't facebook. Since I had nothing else to post for this week, what the heck? And I am not tagging anyone but if you want to do it I would love to read it!
Oh, and the picture is totally random so I thought it would fit right in with the randomness of the blog! I know it sounds weird but this pictures reminds me of Eme. Probably because I was about the same age then that she is now but I think it is something in the face shape. I know its not the hair! My poor little frowhawk girl won't have this much hair for years!
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. If you didn't tag me and I tagged you and you've already done this...it means that I read yours already somehow and wanted to share mine
1. I love spending time with Eme and Jeremy.
2. I LOVE being a mom.
3. My first name is Alesia.
4. It kind of bugs me that I live 10 minutes away from where I grew up.
5. I don't love my house but I do love my neighborhood.
6. I love murder shows like 48 hours Mystery and Dateline.
7. I LOVE to travel.
8. I hate when things change or end. I was depressed for a week when Cottonwood Hospital closed. I worked there for 7 years.
9. I love hanging out with friends. GNO's are the best!
10. I can't wait to adopt again and want to work in an adoption agency when our kids are older.
11. I am TRYING to be more sympathetic to women when they complain about being pregnant. I used to just roll my eyes and say something sarcastic.
12. I love sharing my ideas about getting an education, adoption, being infertile. Even when people don't want to hear it. I would love to have a call in radio show where I could give advise about all these things.
13. I love going out to eat for lunch. Or breakfast. Or dinner. Or dessert.
14. I have lived in Kearns, South Jordan, Logan, Holiday, Sandy, Lehi, Virginia and now Riverton. Utah is my home but my favorite was Virginia.
15. I am ashamed to admit that I love reality TV but not ashamed enough to stop.
16. I do believe that my Mother in law IS the most patient person alive.
17. I love spending time with my siblings.
18. I think Eme is hilarious and love to just watch her play.
19. I would love to be one of those women that can make anything.
20. I love to cook.
21. I love that I am still in touch with some friends that I had when I was young and miss the ones that I haven't talked to in awhile.
22. I still can't believe that I am the age that I am. I have to remind myself on a monthly basis my age because I always think I am younger than I am. Where did the time go?
23. I am still amazed how much I LOVE being in Young Womens. My girls are the best!
24. I have weird dreams that sometimes come true! I have been know to predict pregnancy and genders of babies. Side note. I did have a dream the other night that I took a pregnancy test and it was positive! The funny thing about the dream was that on the the test where it says positive it had this screen that kept changing saying different pregnancy sayings like "you have a bun in the oven", "this is one diddle that can't be undid, home skillet" and so on. I should look into inventing that! Exciting and entertaining at the same time!
25. I had a feeling at a young age that I wouldn't marry until I was a little older and that I would have a hard time getting pregnant. It did come true but I wouldn't change it for the world cause I got two of the best people in the world out of it!
4 comments:
now for the second time.... when will I have my baby? HA HA -- I am glad you posted this even if it was for colleen
Fun! Good luck on the next round of adopting!
LOL I love Nat's comment. Thanks for posting! It was fun reading all the fun facts!! I'm going to post right now! Love ya!!
You seriously should invent a pregnancy test like that.. thats HILARIOUS!!
Post a Comment