HOWEVER, there is one time during the spring season that I always hope and pray for Mother Nature to be nice and that is around Easter. Well here is hoping for next year. Even I who realizes it does this every year was a little bit annoyed that it snowed almost every day leading up and on Easter! That stunk but we did try to enjoy ourselves anyway.
Thankfully I do have some awesome neighbors that put together a little Easter egg hunt so we had that on Monday before the weather got too bad.





Tayden checking out Eme's spoils.
She is finally getting the hang of it!
So for a couple of months Kara and I had been talking about taking the kids to a Easter egg hunt on Saturday. When we heard how bad the weather was going to be we decided to scratch that and do our own on Sunday cause it was "supposed" to be better that day. Well this is what we woke up to:
My poor flowers! They are so confused!
The kiddies Easter morning
The baskets were filled to the brim.
Tayden's even overflowed onto the ground with this little number!
After we enjoyed the morning session of conference (that I might have missed a couple of talks because of lack of sleep)
My family came over for a little brunch
And thankfully the snow melted for us to do a little Easter egg hunt of our own.
It was a fabulous Easter after all. Even if Mother Nature was a little cruel!
Also, I am for General Conference always being over Easter. That was so awesome to spend all Sunday with my family and listen the leaders of our church. I didn't leave the house once! That NEVER happens on a Sunday!
1 comment:
I'm sorry for the snow. I'm glad that you were still able to have a great time. I love that first picture of Eme and Tayden. So cute. I agree, I loved having Easter and Conference together. It's a great reminder of what Easter is all about!
Post a Comment