Our little guy turned 5 months on Sunday. Here are five pictures to mark the occasion.
I know I am his Mom but since I had nothing to do with his genetic makeup I don't feel like it is bragging to say isn't he the cutest?! I just love him to bits!
He really is so stinkin' cute. I still think that he could be genetically yours. I love how his hair looks in the last picture. I bet you just love having one of each!!!
4 comments:
He is the cutest!! I wants me a little boy just like him.
He really is so stinkin' cute. I still think that he could be genetically yours. I love how his hair looks in the last picture. I bet you just love having one of each!!!
I love that little Tayders. Can't believe how fast our little guys are growing up! agh stop growing and stay little forever!!
He is adorable! And growing up so fast!
Post a Comment