Monday, April 26, 2010

Takes me back

My good friend Mindie has a neighbor who is trying to adopt that I have been blog staking. I told this girl that I have been blog staking her so maybe I don't have to feel like such a crazy person :). I feel immediately bonded to anyone who has adopted, or has infertility problems. Does that make any sense to anyone else? Even though I have never met these people I feel like I know them cause they speak my language. The language of trying so hard for something that you wonder will ever happen. And trying so hard ( O.K. maybe not so hard sometimes) to not hate every woman that can get pregnant whenever they want. I looked at her blog today and she had this video on there that I am still crying about. Takes me back and makes me realize how much my life has changed in three short years. And how very THANKFUL I am for my two miracles in my life.



And since you never know how adoption stories will start here is a link to their adoption blog


Here is hoping that they can be as lucky as we were somehow able to be.

6 comments:

The Augustus' said...

oh wow, I shouldnt have watched that video! I'm so glad you have your 2 little miricles! This whole process for both of us is not easy, but so worth it! I'm so excited to finally have one coming our way! 12 weeks to go! woo hoo!

Kara Simmons. said...

This hits me right in the gut. I will never complain about Lydia getting up in the night again, or if I do, remind me of this video!

Heather said...

What a beautiful video. I know we all have our trials, but I think that must be one of the hardest. I'm so glad that you got your happily ever after and I pray that these people will get theirs too.

Dani Brems said...

Kristen, you are too nice! Thank you for your comment on my blog and for posting the link to our adoption blog. You adoptive mom's are my hero's and I hope I can grow up to be just like you! :)

Bridget said...

Just listened and that song is AMAZING!

Ali said...

This world is so small...Chris' sister used to be in my old ward and I went to school with her husband. They are such a cute couple!!! LOVED the video...thanks for making me cry!!!