At the beginning of May, my mom, Kara and I took the kids to the Thanksgiving Point Baby Animals Birthday party. It was fun but oh so crowded! I guess everyone else was excited about a Saturday with good weather also!
Eme getting ready for the cow train ride.
I felt kind of bad cause every other kid that was around Eme's age their mom went with them but when they told me I had to paid to ride it too I just strapped her in tight and let her go!
She did great!
Even though she doesn't look very happy she was THRILLED inside! As soon as we got there this is all she could talk about so being the good mother I am I waited in this...
for OVER AN HOUR for her to do it!!!! That is only 1/3 of the line! My mom did relieve me for a bit to let me watch Eme ride the cow train. Thanks Mom!
Feeding the cows. I love her tongue sticking out!
1 comment:
Glad to see your up on your blogging!
Post a Comment