Good thing my awesomely talented sister only charges a superman ice cream cone or we would go broke with all the pictures she takes for us. These super cute pictures she took are to celebrate our very important day coming up in less than a month. YIPPEE!!!
So cute! Love them all. Love jeremy's cheeser in the bench one on your header. Ha You have such a cute little family! Love you guys! Can't wait to see you guys in less than a month!
So cute. I wish your awesome talented sister lived here!!! You guys all look great. I can't believe how big Tayden is. I love how full Emmersons hair has gotten. What a beautiful family you have. I'm so excited for you!!!
Kristen, those are darling. I definitely need to get Kara to take our next family pics...she does a great job! You have such a cute family and I can't wait for your big day in June!
Love the pictures and am so excited for the big day! I don't know your email address so I can't email you to get that french bread recipe. Do you have mine?
What a sweet little family!!! The pictures are amazing!!! Your sister is VERY talented!!! I wish I could talk Josh into having his picture taken!! I'm so excited for your big day!!! I'm sure your counting down the days!!
7 comments:
So cute! Love them all. Love jeremy's cheeser in the bench one on your header. Ha You have such a cute little family! Love you guys! Can't wait to see you guys in less than a month!
So cute. I wish your awesome talented sister lived here!!! You guys all look great. I can't believe how big Tayden is. I love how full Emmersons hair has gotten. What a beautiful family you have. I'm so excited for you!!!
Yahoo! Can't wait for the big day. Hopefully it will be nice and warm with no wind as summertime should be.
Kristen, those are darling. I definitely need to get Kara to take our next family pics...she does a great job! You have such a cute family and I can't wait for your big day in June!
Love the pictures and am so excited for the big day! I don't know your email address so I can't email you to get that french bread recipe. Do you have mine?
What a sweet little family!!! The pictures are amazing!!! Your sister is VERY talented!!! I wish I could talk Josh into having his picture taken!! I'm so excited for your big day!!! I'm sure your counting down the days!!
Adorable pictures! I'm loving your hair! And I can't believe how big your kids are!
Post a Comment