Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nothing says birthday like ice cream for breakfast

As some of you might know my birthday, Jeremy's birthday and our anniversary are all within 3 weeks of each other. Not to mention Mother's Day, Father's Day and Eme's birthday are all right before or after also! To say the least May and June is full of fun around our house!
This year we decided that for my birthday we would spend it together as a family and for Jeremy's birthday and our anniversary we would go away just him and I. Looking so forward to that!!!! It has been awhile!
As for my birthday we went to sunny Moab. It was a blast. We did a few hikes in Arches and stayed in a little cabin at the KOA. Perfect for families that want to "camp" but not take all the equipment. We loved it.





For my birthday breakfast we went to the cute Moab Diner where they gave me ice cream with my breakfast. YUMMY!!!
Our cabin even had a cute little swing. It made getting up with Tayden at 4 in the morning almost enjoyable :)

No better way to spend my birthday.
I am so blessed.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the second and last picture of you with your kids. How fun! It was so good to see you. I sure love you and your family. I'm sorry that we'll miss you because of Powell. I hope you have fun also. I'm glad that you had a great birthday. Sorry that I suck. I can't keep anyones birthday straight!!

Daisie said...

You are so dang cute and photogenic!! I can't believe how cute you are! I am so glad you had a fun birthday trip! So glad you were born! Love you and your posts!!