I haven't blogged in a little bit cause I haven't felt like I have had anything exciting to post after all that we did last month. However, one way exciting thing is that Eme is totally cruising around on her walker and might be walking sooner than I had hopped she would! I might be O.K. with it if it is before we go to Florida though. I didn't really think about her wanting to get down and crawl when we are there but
she is showing more independence lately so if she is walking it might work out better. We will just have to get her and Kambryn matching little back pack leach things so that can't get away from us!
The other pictures are of Eme showing her new favorite places to play now, behind the couch and by the window. She pounds on the window and talks so it must look pretty funny from outside! Also, we are still working on the video thing. Hopefully some day we will be able to post them! And we got Emerson's 9 month pictures done. If you click on the website you should be able to see them http://mystudio.kiddiekandids.com/viewshare.asp?c=016033860GK3SUQAE The first one isn't great but the others are pretty cute!
8 comments:
Sorry that I have been missing your calls. One thing, I promise I haven't been screening your calls, my phone for some reason decided that it doesn't want to do the whole caller ID thing and so I have no idea who calls me unless they leave a message, so FYI, leave a message! haha. Anyways, I totally LOVE the Tutu's! Lets do it!! Yeah for Eme and walking! I hope Kambryn is walking by then. She is cruising all over the couches and with her walker, but who knows. She is alittle defiant one when it comes to doing things WE want her to do. LOVE YA!!!
So when do you want to do it? Mother's Day or Birthday? Daisie said they were way easy and they made them in a couple hours. We could do the girls in tutu's for MOthers Day and then all three kids for her birthday if we want. I really hope she doesn't read the comments and if you do mom act surprised!
Traveling with a walker is an experience unto itself. You'll love it but it will be a different adventure. Good luck and have a blast!!
So crazy how time goes by so fast. The whole adoption process seemed to take forever and here you are coming up on her first birthday, wow!
She getting to be such a big girl!! Excited to play with you guys tomorrow night!
I can't even imagine how crazy that she is already all over the place!! That is so exciting!!
Kristen your blog is so cute... I love how your always changing backgrounds! Your little Eme is so darling. What a cute family.
-Lisa
Hey Stouts! Thanks for the post on our blog and an address to yours! Your little Emerson is looking so cute! I bet you guys are having so much fun with her! Well, keep in touch and hope we run into you at Walmart again soon! :)
Stacey and Allyn Shaw
Post a Comment