Since Eme was getting close to the weight limit for the infant car seat that we have, we thought it was a good time to buy a bigger one. We got this one at BabiesRUs for a pretty good price because they were closing out this particular color. As you can see from the pictures we took when Eme first got in it she seemed to like it but the true test was this past weekend. We drove to Price and back in less than 24 hours and she slept the whole way both directions! It defiantly passes the test! Emerson was really excited about the box that the car seat came in which she and Jeremy made as a little hut. She loved crawling through it almost as much as Jeremy! She and Jeremy would have loved to keep it permanently but me being the bad guy that I am threw it out after a couple hours of fun.
4 comments:
Yea for Eme! Tell her congrats on graduating for us! It is so much more fun to look back and see their cute faces smiling back at you!
She's so cute, we had fun with her on Monday. Love the big gummy grin. BTW the empty boxes will always be a hit, Emma now 8, will still play in one.
Hey this is Cami! Thought I'd finally say hi on your blog! It was fun chatting with you the other night, Emerson is darling and you have a great family! Blogging is so fun, but addicting I can be on it until all hours of the night! take care and we'll have to keep in touch, feel free to comment anytime on our blog or you can look at it anytime as well (I'll give you permission!ha) I won't be as much of a stalker now:) take care
Kristen, she is a cutie! Look like you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment