Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring has finally sprung!








Sorry for the lame title but we are so excited that we can finally enjoy some good weather! We have been waiting and waiting for good weather and this weekend it finally happened! Eme was outside most of the day and she loves it as much as us. Kara and her little dog Charlotte came over on Saturday afternoon and we got some cute pictures of them playing on the tramp. Eme has kind of gone between loving Charlotte and thinking that she is way too crazy. Most of the time she likes to just look at her from across the room. I don't really blame her because Charlotte LOVES her and smothers her in wet doggy kisses all the time. She is getting better though and Eme is getting more tolerant, so they are becoming good friends. We also got some good pictures of her standing in her cute blue dress that Grandma Nana gave her. O.K. she was kind of cheating because she was leaning against the wall but that is the longest that she has stood before. Pretty exciting!
























5 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

They look so cute together on the tramp! Her new dress is adorable too!

Kara Simmons. said...

And WAY cute header picture!!! I love it!!!!

Sherrie said...

Love the dress! I think I need one for me, do they come in size...never mind.

Kristen said...

Hey, its a Wal-Mart special so you never know! I could make you a headband to match! It would be way cute!

Daisie said...

What an adorable dress! She totally looks like she is standing alone! Wow! How Fun! Love the new pic at the top, are those new bangs for you?! They look so cute!