On Monday, when the weather was nice, Jeremy and I took Emerson to the Zoo for the first time. My sister-in-law Janel was nice enough to invite us to come with her and her kids, Jantsen and Kambryn. It was so fun and just got us even more excited to go to DisneyWorld next week. It was a good trial run to see how Eme does in her stroller at a park and how interested she is in watching what is going on around her. Thankfully she seems to love watching the other kids just as much as looking at the animals. It was nice to have that because I was getting more and more nervous about how happy she will be while we are at the parks. Now if we could just practice the flying thing then we would be set! Florida here we come!
6 comments:
I didn't know your were going to DW!? Are you going with your family. You'll have so much fun!
Looks like fun! Remember we have to chat before your fun trip! I'm excited for you guys!
How fun to go to Disney World! I've never been and haven't been to Disneyland since I was in high school Russ is a humbug about it something about crowds (and probably an inner bitterness that he never went as a child.) However I've told him that it is not negotiable with our kids and when we get brave enough we'll tackle the trip.
Zoo!! How fun!! And Florida.. awesome! Wanna hear all about it. Call me when you get home and for sure lets do a play date.. go on a walk, picnic!
sie-
Oh and did I say.. your baby is so beautiful!
Zoo! and Florida too!! You guys are awesome! K.. so call me when you get back and we will get together for a walk/picnic or something!
oh and did I say.. your baby is so beautiful.. and happy! So darling!
Sie
Are you in FL right now?? We miss you! Okay we miss pics of Eme!
Post a Comment