Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Its time for a picnic!



While still trying to enjoy the good weather (because it is supposed to change today!) we took Eme on a picnic yesterday. We were meeting my step brother in Salt Lake so we went to the park across from Turnberry, where Jer and I met. Kind of cheesy but we thought it would be fun. It was fun but the wind was so crazy that we just ate about as fast as we could while trying to stop everything from blowing away. So Jeremy held Emerson while I ate and then I took her to the swings while he ate. Not exactly the family bonding that we had hoped but at least we tried. And Emerson loves the swings! They had those baby swings so we could let her swing by herself and she thought that was great. We have a swing set at our house, for those that haven't been here, but we have to hold her and she doesn't dig that as much. I guess that will have to be our next purchase so she can swing by herself!



3 comments:

Sherrie said...

She's so cute! We did the very same thing yesterday. Gotta love this spring weather!

Daisie said...

Oh...The Turnberry Park! So many memories!! I love the picnic idea! Hopefully Jake will get home before 8:00 someday so we can do that!! And again, another shout out to the bangs! They seriously look so cute on you!

Anonymous said...

This spring weather has made us crazy too! We went biking in the wind and about passed out! I love that you went back to Turnberry. We need to do that!