
Even though the weather has seemed more like early summer than fall, Jeremy and I wanted to go up the canyon to see the leaves. So on Sunday we took Eme up Parley's canyon and then went up East Canyon and stopped at the top to take some pictures. It was so pretty! The only problem was that everyone else had the same idea so it was hard to get good pictures without other people in them. We will just have to go again some time to get more.

Today we took Eme to Wheeler Farm. She loved it! Once again we went somewhere where everyone else had the idea to go also so it was a bit busy but it was still fun. The only bad thing is that it was so warm today that by 11:30 am I was ready to leave! Thankfully Eme was also.

This is the little present that Eme gives us everytime we close the bathroom door. The coins are from her little piggy bank that is her favorite toy. She gets it out every morning and doesn't put it down till she goes to bed at night.
4 comments:
Eme looks cute as usual! Why did you call me today and then not call me back when I called you?!
What a cute, funny little girl!
We love the mountains too, I can't believe the leaves have turned while it's so warm out. Last year they didn't really change they just died when it went from hot November to freezing December.
Oh I miss the beautiful colors in the mountains! Eme looks adorable and I love those new headbands! So cute! oh and I wish I got money everytime I went to the bathroom.
You guys are so fun! I love all the fun things you go do together! The leaves make me so jealous!!
Post a Comment