So for many reasons this whole blogging thing is fun but one of the down sides that I make for myself is constantly thinking I have to be creative and humorous in my posts. I just can't slap down a couple of comments and add a couple of cute pictures any more, oh no! First I have to think about a eye catching title and then I have to entice you to read with my witty remarks and then to top it all off I have to have the pictures that are cute but yet artistic in nature. Well, my camera (yeah, I will blame it on that) limits those skills. Along with other things in my life I make things far more complicated that they need to be. See right now I am making this post way long just to explain my title. I exhaust myself! Well, that is enough venting. To explain the title the short way, last week was so fun (that's another thing, I need to find other ways to explain things other than so fun) until we got to yesterday. To start off in my last post I mentioned that we were going to St. George and we did. We stayed with my dad and step-mom. We ate good fun, played a little Wii and took a day trip down to Vegas.

In Vegas we ate at a sushi buffet called Todai's (yummy!), walked around the strip and did a little shopping.

It was fun to take Eme there and see how excited she was to see everything. So we got home from that fun trip on Wednesday. And the excitement didn't end there, oh no, cause Friday was Twilight! My sister and I got tickets back in June to this special TwilightMoms event. Basically it was the movie with a bunch of stuff to do before. They rented out the top of the movie theatre at the District and had different activities going on such as get Bedazzled (have glitter sprayed on you), get your pictures taken with the cast (life size posters) and we got a grab bag full of Twilight inspired stuff. To sum it up ticket to movie, grab bag and random activities= $26. Not having teenagers in our movie = priceless!

In Vegas we ate at a sushi buffet called Todai's (yummy!), walked around the strip and did a little shopping.
It was fun to take Eme there and see how excited she was to see everything. So we got home from that fun trip on Wednesday. And the excitement didn't end there, oh no, cause Friday was Twilight! My sister and I got tickets back in June to this special TwilightMoms event. Basically it was the movie with a bunch of stuff to do before. They rented out the top of the movie theatre at the District and had different activities going on such as get Bedazzled (have glitter sprayed on you), get your pictures taken with the cast (life size posters) and we got a grab bag full of Twilight inspired stuff. To sum it up ticket to movie, grab bag and random activities= $26. Not having teenagers in our movie = priceless!
So I loved the movie. Of course not as good as the book but nothing ever is! Can't wait to see it again and can't wait for New Moon to come out! So the week up until this point was awesome! Then there was Saturday. I woke up with a killer headache. I barely had time to get some drugs before I heard Eme waking up. I went to go get her and this terrible stench came out of her room. I thought or great, she has diarrhea. I only wish. She threw up in the middle of the night and it was all over her bedding! I was already feeling like crap so thankfully Jeremy handled the cleaning up of the blankets while I tried to clean her up and not throw up myself. So she wasn't feeling well, I wasn't feeling well but by kick off of the big game we were all good and did enjoy the Utes beating the Cougs soundly! So even a little throw up couldn't ruin the week! That's a pretty good week!
4 comments:
Why oh why did you leave our winking pictures out?! You better be leaving those for another post!
I'm soooo sorry I drug you out in with that kind of headache!! But I'm glad the rest of the week went well.
I totally understand the need to please in the blog world.
Kara-Thanks again, we really appreciate your help!! And we're really exited to see the pics!
Cute little Uof U family-- love it!!
Kristen, you crack me up!!! And I also think it is funny that when you were saying "Todai's" I thought you were saying "Toad Eyes". Now that I think about it, I can't believe I thought that! Anyways, loved the post! Your always entertaining to me!
Post a Comment