Hope everyone has a great weekend! We are off to sunny St. George where it is supposed to be 70 degrees! Wahoo!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Some things in this life really are free!
That is as long as you pay shipping and handling. I was watching the Oprah show on Wednesday, maybe you have heard of it. Anyway, they were doing a show on cleaning up your life and getting rid of all the stuff you don't need. I just kind of had it on in the background but when I heard free digital scrapbook they got my full attention. Even though I was thinking I am sure there is a catch, I decided to check it out and believe it or not, it is true! I just placed my order and the only thing I was charged for was the shipping and handling, which was $6.99. It is a dang good thing it worked out because I spent an embarrassing amount of time on this 20 page book. That is why my scrap booking takes forever cause I am so indecisive! It was good for me though cause I want to someday soon go digital in my scrap booking quest in the hopes that it won't take me a year to finish a book. So if anyone else is interested go to Oprah.com and click on Peter Walsh and free gift. You do have to place your order by Sunday, I believe. Free is awesome! These pictures are completely un-related but I have a hard time posting with no pics. The digital book I made was pictures of Eme's first Christmas so I had to post this picture cause I forgot how stinkin cute it was. What happened to those chunky cheeks? I miss them!
And this picture is from a couple weeks ago. I bought Eme and her cousin Ember these little matching shirts cause I got them for $2 total, no joke! I thought they were so cute cause they say Best Friends and there is a little white blonde girl (which the little hair Ember has is blonde), a tan girl with light brown hair (my Eme) and a little black girl. They just need a black cousin!
And this picture is of my two loves taking a nap on the couch. Too cute!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! We are off to sunny St. George where it is supposed to be 70 degrees! Wahoo!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! We are off to sunny St. George where it is supposed to be 70 degrees! Wahoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I really like making digital books, but if you want I have a great site where you can upload your blog, post and pics and have it made into a book and then sent to you. It does cost money, but totally worth it for most who consider their blogs to be a journal/scrapbook.
I just got an email from one of my friends telling me about this nice snapfish album too! I am excited and hope I can finish my decision making by sunday! ahhh I hate decisions!
I just did mine lastnight Ia m so excited to actually get it and see if I like what I chose. I am so indecisive :)
Post a Comment