Sunday, November 9, 2008

New family pics again!

A few weeks ago I posted a few of the faves from our family photo shoot with Kara. They were just ones that I copied off her flicker account and now I have the real deal so here you go.
In case you are wondering, the ones where we are all wearing black shirts was taken in Lehi at various places and the others were taken at Wheeler Farm.
Click to play Famile pics 08
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

9 comments:

Sherrie said...

Those turned out so cute!

The Tharps said...

You are so pretty. What a cute family you have. The pics turned out great.

Unknown said...

They look great! So cute!

R + M said...

Sooo cute!! Eme made be a stinker but she is part of a beautiful family!

Coombs Family said...

They turned out great!

Colleen said...

I love all your pictures! So great!

Kara Simmons. said...

"Who is your hot photographer?" Gregory says.

Daisie said...

Those are so freaking cute!! I seriously adore Kara's talent and your families total cuteness!! And that slide show was so cool!

Val Moir said...

Those pics are awesome, does Kara do this professionally, if she doesn't, then she should. I really love the ones with Eme in the forgrounds and you guys kissin in the back-- love them!