We finalized the adoption (went to court) on June 21st. Other than having to be downtown at 8:15 on a Monday morning, it went very well. What a cutie he is and now he is LEGALLY ours!!!


Some of my family was able to join us for the occasion
Our judge. Amazing that one person can hold so much power over your life. Glad she seemed to like us!


Photography courtesy of Kara Simmons Photography. Love ya Sis!

Some of my family was able to join us for the occasion
Our judge. Amazing that one person can hold so much power over your life. Glad she seemed to like us!
Saturday June 26th Tayden was sealed to us in the Oqurrih Mountain Temple. Words can't express how blessed we felt. This is one of the moments that I feel so lucky to be able to adopt our children and go through this wonderful ordinance. It is amazing to see your children in the temple. I want to bottle that emotion up and take it with me anytime I find myself getting frustrated with them. For sure I would never lose my patience. EVER.
Ashley, Tayden's birth mom, and some of her family were able to come. It was wonderful to have them there. It wouldn't have been the same without them.

Such cuties!

We thought it was cool that the temple was build the year Tayden was born!





What a wonderful day! This is only about half of the people that come to support us that day. After the temple sealing we went back to our church were Jeremy gave him a wonderful blessing. What a blessing the gospel is in our lives. Seriously couldn't make it through without it.

Such cuties!
We thought it was cool that the temple was build the year Tayden was born!




What a wonderful day! This is only about half of the people that come to support us that day. After the temple sealing we went back to our church were Jeremy gave him a wonderful blessing. What a blessing the gospel is in our lives. Seriously couldn't make it through without it.
4 comments:
What an amazing experience! Your post brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy for you guys!
I am so sorry that we weren't able to be there. We are so happy for you guys. What a relief it must be to know that he is yours now forever and ever. He is so cute and you are such a cute family. Congrats!!!!
Yay for the Sealing of Stouts!
CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU ABOUT THIS AMAZING DAY YET!!!!!!!!!! DON'T HATE MYGUTS!!! I adore this post with all of my heart! I love being friends with you for a million reasons, but especially the added bonus of seeing the hand of God in your lives!! And witnessing these amazing children being so dang lucky to come into your family!! Truly, I love you and am so dang happy for you guys!!!
Post a Comment