Eme opening up the Christmas Eve movie & PJs.
Eme was so cute that night. I told her that we had to make cookies for Santa when he came & she had to help with everything. She wrote him a note & had to help decide where to put the plate & note so he would see it. That night when I asked her what she hoped Santa would bring she said a pillow pet, a cookie & a ball. The pillow pet had been a constant wish but the ball & cookie were new. Such a silly girl. No princesses or anything girly. I know she likes those things but she just doesn't think to ask for them. I love her quirky personality.
After the kids went to bed Jer & I watched "Its a wonderful Life" & wrapped presents.
The whole fam in our new PJs. Aren't mine sexy? ;)
The next morning the kids were excited to see what Santa had brought. Eme was a little confused by her big gifts, her easel & leapfrog. Neither of which she understood what they really did at first. But the easel she got the hang of pretty quick. Sadly she isn't into the leapfrog as much as we were hoping. Hopefully when we get more games she will be. Tayden was super excited about his storage bins for his toys & his goldfish that were in his stocking. The rest he has gotten into now but he couldn't have cared less that morning. Oh the fun of 1 year olds.
Later that morning we went & had a yummy breakfast at Jesse & Staci's and the kids got their presents from Grandma & Grandpa Stout. Eme got a play dough ice cream maker that she still plays with for at least a hour every day. The thing is super messy but anything that entertains her that much is worth the mess.
After breakfast we headed to spend the rest of the afternoon & night at my Moms. We ate VERY well as we always do at my Moms, played lots of Wii & laugh so hard we were crying a few times that night. Just Dance 2 is the funniest Wii game ever, BTW.






T & T sporting their festive red shirts ready for the gift opening to begin.
And the most important event of the night had to be when Eme finally got her pillow pet! You can tell she was pretty dang excited!
The girls had a little sleep over in front of the fire. So fun that they are big enough to not have to sleep right by us in our rooms. The younger ones had a blast jumping on their beds.
Talan's favorite thing to do that night was giving Eme lots of kisses! It was the funniest thing! We couldn't hold him back from her. Good thing she was a good sport about it.
The next morning we went to church with my Mom & got a nice family picture. These are courtesy of Kara. This first out take cracks me up. Kara was running to grab Tayden who is running away & make it back before the timer went off. As you can see she didn't make it.

This one worked out much better.
Such a fun family I have!

3 comments:
A Christmas post finally! And yes I do think your pj's are very sexy.
Good times at Christmas! Love the family picture of us watching Kara. Kyle cracks me up. and I still can't get over how much Talan was Loving Eme that night! Ha! He has a thing for curly hair I think!
What a beautiful family you all are! I love all the pics! Okay, so next year we need to remember to take pics at Rick and Claudia's. I know that you are Brents "step" siblings, but you are still my sisters and I want some pictures with all of you!!! I'm glad that you had such a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment