Friday, January 28, 2011

2010 from Jeremy's phone

I wanted to do a year in review post but I came across these cute pictures from Jeremy's phone that I never did anything with & decided this will do. It isn't the whole year but it is fun to look back. They are from when we got our phones which was in the spring sometime till just after we got back from Disneyland in October.
And in case you wonder everytime Eme has a hat on it was a Daddy day & the hair did not get done. Enjoy!
This is Jeremy's Dad. A lot of people have said how much Tayden looks like Jeremy & I always say I think he looks like his Dad. Now you can see why.



Oh he was so little & now he is so big. :(


Taking a break on the annual Memorial Day hike.


Anniversary trip!


We watched Jants & Kambryn for a couple days in June. Cute cousins!

Jants got to go see Jeremy's friends car that he is building.


Fun rides at Herriman Town days!


Eme & I with cute Kenz! She is one of my young women. We thought it was cute we were all wearing black & white so we had Jeremy take a picture.
Man they both make me look white! And old! Crap!

Now that is some serious bed head!






Tayden & Belle in Disneyland! He didn't even have to wait in line to see her! She just came up & sat next to him. Working it with the ladies already!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh they all look so little! Sad that it was only like 6 months ago. and they all are so tan...especially Eme! Of course. Come on summer time!!!
So cute!!!

Heather said...

I love all the pictures! They are both such cute kids. I especially love the one of them laying on the couch together!