>Last Saturday I went and worked out with my mom and sis, leaving Jeremy in charge of Eme. This used to be a regular occurrence, but since his schedule has changed he hasn't had many Daddy days. In the past when I would work I would come home to find Eme either in an onesie and very little else or very well dressed. After a few times I asked him about it and realized that he would only use outfits that were hung together in the closet because he knew they matched. I teased him about that and I guess he wanted to redeem himself because on Saturday when I got home she was in this cute number! He even had a hat and headband to match. We added his hat because she loves to wear them. I hadn't even put the skirt on her yet cause I couldn't quite figure out what went with it! I guess I can't tease him much anymore! By the way he doesn't usually keep her in the sink while he watches her!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Who said Jer doesn't dress well?
>Last Saturday I went and worked out with my mom and sis, leaving Jeremy in charge of Eme. This used to be a regular occurrence, but since his schedule has changed he hasn't had many Daddy days. In the past when I would work I would come home to find Eme either in an onesie and very little else or very well dressed. After a few times I asked him about it and realized that he would only use outfits that were hung together in the closet because he knew they matched. I teased him about that and I guess he wanted to redeem himself because on Saturday when I got home she was in this cute number! He even had a hat and headband to match. We added his hat because she loves to wear them. I hadn't even put the skirt on her yet cause I couldn't quite figure out what went with it! I guess I can't tease him much anymore! By the way he doesn't usually keep her in the sink while he watches her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very nice, like the tights!
Tell Jer, I am so proud of him! Love the new look of the blog!! Can't wait to hang out again soon!
Post a Comment