What a cutie!Friday, February 29, 2008
Happy Leap Day!
I always thought it would be kind of cool to have your birthday or have a baby born on this day. You can kind of chose when you want to celebrate you birthday and when you get older you can say you are 4 years younger than you are, which I would love to do with my big 32nd birthday quickly approaching. It is probably one of those things that it is cool to all the people that don't have it but when it is you it is not so cool. Well, for this leap year I decided to combine it with Flashback Friday and put pictures of Jeremy and I in 2004 (when the last leap day was) and also the last time it was on a Friday, which was in 1980. Those of you who can't do the math, I was almost 4 and Jeremy was almost 5. I guessed on the older pictures because I don't have exact dates. And if you want some useless knowledge the next time that Leap Day will fall on a Friday will be in 28 years or in the year 2036! Emerson will be almost 29! O.K. I am a little depressed now.
What a cutie!
What a cutie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
you know what is funny. I actually have been waiting for you to say something about me not posting. haha...I was actually talking to Kyle last night and said that I was surprised that Kristen hasn't given me any grief. But it has just been a way busy week and I have been tired, but just wait I will get addicted again soon!!
You could have taken Jeremy on and won at that age in your life! Ha ha!
Post a Comment