Sunday, February 3, 2008

Surprise Kristen!!

Kristen here are some pictures I worked on over the weekend! I hope you enjoy and I bet you are very surprised! For anyone reading this, this is actually Kristen's sister Kara blogging for her! I take tons of pictures of the Stouts and edit them and Kristen always wants the pictures that I post on my blog on hers! So I snuck into her acount and added some pictures for her!
Love you sissy!!




By the way, Kristen did give me her password few days ago for something else and I just happended to remember it! So I didn't hack in or anything! He He!

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Cute pics Kara! I could edit pics all day long...I've turned into a computer nerd. (No offense to those of you who are real computer nerds, I aim to be just like ya'll some day!)

Unknown said...

Fabulous job Kara, good thing Kristen has a sister like you or else there wouldn't be any posts on this blog. Come on Kristen get with it. How are we suppose to stay updated on cute little Eme? Oh and of course you and Jer too. haha! :0)

Isaac's said...

HIIIIIII!!! I am soo glad to hear from you! I am still trying to get the hang of this blog thing! I only started it in Feb. So please add me as a friend and I will too, that way we can stay in touch!

Anyway your darling baby girl is so adorable! The pictures you have captured of her and your family are amazing. Sounds like life is treating you well.

Keep in touch!
Sierra-