
O.K. Kara and Janel this is for you.
-Who drives? Mainly Jer but I like to be behind the wheel from time to time.

What is his full name? Jeremy Jay Stout
How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years (4 in June!)
How long did you date? Much to my embarrasment only 7 months before we were married. (I always said I wasn't going to half a typical "Utah" engagment but there it is).
Who said I love you first? He did on the phone. He was teasing me about something and I asked him why and he said because I love you and then he asked "did I just say I love you" and I said "ahhh, yeah!" Then he said "O.K. I guess I won't take it back". Romantic, huh?
-How old is he? 32
Who is taller? He is.
Who is smarter? Book smart, defaintly Jeremy. Street smart, well......
Who can sing better? I believe that is about equal.
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who pays the bills? It has been fairly equal in our marriage. In the beginning it was mainly me and now it is mainly Jer.
-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. I want Jer closest to the door.
Who mows the lawn? Jeremy.
Who cooks dinner? I do. I love to cook. I am really surprised we are both not 300 pounds.
-Who drives? Mainly Jer but I like to be behind the wheel from time to time.Who is more stubborn? This is pretty equal even though my family probably doesn't beleive it.
Who kissed who first? Jeremy before he even took me on a date mind you! Wait, maybe I shouldn't be braggin about that....
Who proposed? Me. I was 27 and not gettin any younger! Just kidding it was Jer.
Who has more siblings? 11 to 3. He has me beat big time!
Love you honey! You are the best husband I could ask for! You are also a darn good daddy!
3 comments:
Oh I LOVE it! The tag, the background, the pictures, LOVE IT!!! Yeah, well yeah the whole background things, it seems that you have it down. Anyways,I am SOOO excited for Disneyworld! It is going to be great!
I love it too!!! So fun! Jer is such a romantic. i can't wait for my day in the life of Eme tomorrow!
Oh Jer! What a guy!! Loved the post and the new background! Super Cute!!
Post a Comment