Saturday, February 16, 2008

Click to play How our story began.....
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love looking back at old pictures, it is crazy that it is already 3 1/2 years! I agree that it does seem like yesterday! Super cute album pages!!

Kara Simmons. said...

Looks cute!!

The Stanley's said...

Kristine, I found your site on Kyle and Janel's blog (we live a couple houses down from them in Omaha!! Your daughter is beautiful! It looks like you guys are doing great. I'd love to hear from ya!

Your old VT comp,
Lisa Stanley

The Stanley's said...

.. almost forgot: adamlisa.blogspot.com

Daisie said...

Your so creative!! Love the Flashback!! What a fun idea!!

Sherrie said...

Isn't it nice to have NICE pics from your wedding...shoulda used newman for the whole kit-n-kaboodal (not sure on the spelling). Love your pics!