As you can tell Eme loves to look at herself in the mirror. Nana Mosher and Aunt Kara watched her a couple weekends ago and got these way cute pictures of Eme admiring herself in the mirror. Thank goodness for Aunt Kara and Uncle Greg and their nice camera!
That is a cute pic idea! And love the new look again! Is that from that same website I told you about! Love hanging out, can't wait for next time! Love ya!
4 comments:
I love taking pictures of her too.
I can't wait to come and visit. The kids just grow up too fast!
That is a cute pic idea! And love the new look again! Is that from that same website I told you about! Love hanging out, can't wait for next time! Love ya!
She's such a cutie! Every time we get in the car Ben asks where she is, I think he enjoyed having her over. We'll have to do it again.
Post a Comment