So we have been having major computer problems over the last few weeks. I have been wanting to blog a few things but either the computer wouldn't work at all or I didn't have the patience to wait hours (not kidding) to post one blog. Well this morning for some miracle, the ancient thing is working so I am posting a lot of things together. Hope you enjoy it and it isn't too crazy!

This is us on Monday celebrating our anniversary a day late. The weather was so awesome (finally!) so we took Eme on a hike. She loved it! The video on the bottom is her falling asleep on the way down. Sorry it is sideways. I am learning!




This is Jeremy showing off his birthday goods!

This is Eme and I on our deck with the beautiful sunset in the background. We get awesome sunsets out here!

My friends and I got together last week for Daisie's birthday and tried to take a picture together. It is always a challenge!

Way back on Memorial Day we went with some of Jeremy's family to the Treehouse Musuem in Ogden. It was so fun! Eme loved it!

2 comments:
I know it is silly but I love pictures of little kids asleep in baby carriers. Eme looks SO cute! We love taking Abbie out in ours and last year without fail she would fall asleep every time.
fun times, you guys have been busy! thanks for the comment.. we are getting more excited to have twins just so crazy at the same time. If I would have to guess I'd say that is your friend with the twins in one of these pictures! I think that would be the crazy age for sure with twins! but they are so cute and it gets me excited! take care
Post a Comment