As you might remember a few posts back I posted some pictures of Eme and my niece Kambryn in tutus. Well we wanted to do something for my mom more than just giving her the prints so I made these cute little photo tiles that Janel found on someones blog. They turned out pretty cute and were fairly easy and inexpensive to do. I did have to look at the instructions like 10 times to get it right which is pretty ridiculous considering that there are only 4 steps to the process. But my mom seemed to like the finished product and so did I, so I made one for myself! Here are pictures of my little project and a link to the blog if you to would like to make some. Sorry I don't have a better camera! There are better examples on the blog that I got it from.
http://brookie-wookie.blogspot.com/2008_01_01_archive.html
4 comments:
Hey that website is Blurb.com
they will print your blog posts and photos in order with the dates and everything in a hardbound book. Haven't done it myself but I've heard they are good quality and turn out pretty good! It's a website and as I've looked at it, it looks like you design it and can change it up so good luck! Those tile pictures were way cute, what a fun idea!
Love the idea!
They turned out very very cute! Can't wait to see them!
What a cute idea. Again I love those pics...why didn't you come up with that when my Emma was a baby?
Post a Comment