Saturday, June 21, 2008

One really good reason to get a dog

Emerson has found a new favorite past time, emptying out any drawer that she can reach. It is ever so fun. I saw this video on Ellen yesterday and it got me really thinking about getting a dog.

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Cute video. Now I'm all in favor of getting a dog, I'm currently trying to talk James into it, but just in case you don't want the hassle they have these cool things out "baby proof drawer latches". I actually have extras that we never used. I'll bring them by.

Unknown said...

I say you do it! Just for that reason! haha

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

Hey!!! I have been meaning to write you since your last comment--sorry I'm a slacker! Eme is getting so big! She is SO cute I can't stand it!!! We need to get together SOON!

Anonymous said...

Now that is the kind of dog I need...