It is so hard to believe that it is a year now since Emerson came into our lives. She was born June 27, 2007 at 11:30 p.m. I can't even begin to describe how wonderful this past year has been. You always hear how fast the first year goes by and it is so true! Looking back at pictures of her when she was so small it is hard to imagine. This slide show contains some pictures during this past year of Eme's life. I put a lot more from the first 6 months because we didn't get a blog until after she was 6 months old. Hope you enjoy it!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet little EME!!!
We love you so much!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EME! Lunch was fun today, maybe next time I'll leave my kiddies home so we can have some peace. We'll do the zoo later, I'll call you!
Happy Birthday Eme!!!I can only tell you that the next year is even more of a blast than the first. I can't vouch for after that but in my book it keeps getting better!
Post a Comment