Jeremy had to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so we made arrangements with Santa to come a little early. Too bad Santa's helpers at Wal-Mart did not want Christmas to come early (or even on time for that matter) and we are still WAITING for Eme's big gift! Even without the big gift we had a enjoyable Christmas that was all ours. I do wish I would have taken more and better pictures but this is how our day played out.
Eme loved to say she saw Santa EVERYWHERE but still is trying to fully get the concept of him coming and bringing gifts. She did like opening everyones presents. Next year might be interesting.
Checking out her Gater Golf game. The girl loves anything to do with a ball so she does love this game.
Tayden dreaming of sugarplums. Or just some nice, warm,soy formula.
After we opened presents we went to IHOP for breakfast and then we went and saw "Princess in th Frog". It was so nice to have own Christmas Day! I highly recommend it!
Tayden was pretty excited about his stylin new clothes.
On the real Christmas Day we heading to Jeremy brothers (minus Jeremy) to have brunch. After that we went to my moms where we enjoyed great food, more presents and a little Rock Band late into the night. Great times with great people. I love Christmas!
The kiddies minus the Smith clan in Omaha. Hopefully we will be all together next year!
I so love that I have two kids now! It is still hard for me to realize sometimes but it is so great!
Now that the holidays are over can we have Valentines next week and then 2 weeks after that have it be spring? That would be the best!
6 comments:
I love the pictures Kristen. It was so great to see you guys. Christmas IS special with a baby. I'm sure your little miracle baby makes it that much better. Hope you have a wonderful New Years.
I am so excited for you Kristen! Tayden is so cute, and Eme looks like she loves having him around!
I am glad you called us great people.
By the way, Greg and I went to In and Out at Jordan Landing tonight and there was no wait and the food was delicious!
So cute! I am sad that my kiddos couldn't be in the cousin picture. We will for sure have to plan something in March...maybe Kara could take come good ones of all the kids...for your mom's mother's day?! We miss you guys! Love you!
I am still SO excited for your sweet family!!! I love the jammies, they are adorable!!! He is so precious!! I love the pic of Eme holding him!!!
Are you getting your comments now? See people do LOVE you guys. Haha.
Post a Comment