So how does our little guy go from looking like this:

To looking like this is two short months?

Our cute little Tayders!
The same bear some how got smaller!
I really wish I would have thought of this idea earlier but I want to take his picture with this bear over the year. I wanted to do every month but I already missed the first month so we will do every other month.
6 comments:
I agree! Stop. Time goes way too fast. He is such a cutie. I can't believe how big he already is. Claire rolled over today for the first time. It's crazy where the time goes!!!
holy smokes he looks big! What a cutie that Tayders is.
Loved your updates! What a great idea to take the pictures with the animal, it is amazing how big he is getting! and I loved your look back over the year! So glad it turned out so wonderfully for you guys! Miss You Already!!
Vey cute kids! And he has grown up since you last posted!
He is so dang fun and cute, I can't wait to see him for reals again! Love your blog!
You can stop by ANYTIME!! I can't wait to meet him!! The girls would love to see Eme!! He is growing up TOO fast!!
Post a Comment