Friday, January 15, 2010

Mobile uploads

So we have this nice camera and with what have I been taking recent pictures with? My camera on my phone. Well at least I am taking them. Here are some faves.

Tayden is starting to smile and coo a lot! Of all the firsts with your baby I think this one tops the list!

We finally found some bedding for him that I like. He has been using pink sheets until now. And I swear he has starting sleeping better since we got something a little more boyish! I found it at Target and it didn't come with a mobile or crib skirt so I am still on the look out. Let me know if you see something that will match!

We have had a concept of what we would do with a boys room for awhile now. It changed a little but this is the final paint colors with the border that we found. I have never really been a fan of borders and actually wasn't too excited when Jeremy said he wanted to do this instead of a chair rail but I found this and quickly changed my mind! I love it!

I will post pictures when the room is complete. I still need to find wood letters for his name, shelves and finish a couple other little projects.
Eme's room is in major transition also being that we took her dresser and bed. I will post pictures of that soon.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the pictures. Tayden is so sweet. I love the room. Can't wait to see the finish project! Love you guys!!!

Kara Simmons. said...

He looks so cute smiling! And did you do something to your blog, like make it non-private? Because my google reader just popped up about a million of your posts all of a sudden.