Friday, January 15, 2010

Highlights of 2009

Yes I am totally coping Kara and Janel but I love the look back over the year. And what a year it was for us!

January:
After Jeremy's boys hike we had to put the tent up in our living room. I didn't love it but it did make for a nice photo op.


February:
On Valentines Day Eme & I enjoyed heart shaped apple cinnamon pancakes. Can't wait to make them again this year! And I will make those yummy sugar cookies that I couldn't get to turn out last year!


March:
Eme and I flew out to Omaha to hang with Jantsen & Kambryn for a week! We had so much fun!
Side note: The day before we flew out, we were officially approved to adopt again!


April:
Emerson enjoyed a little Easter egg hunt at my Moms with Charlotte, as always, by her side. We also enjoyed a fun trip to sunny St. George. That sounds so nice about now!


May:
I enjoyed my thirty something birthday with my two favorite people!


JUNE:
As a celebration of five years together we went on a week long trip to St. George and Vegas.


July:
The 4th of July parade in Provo is becoming a family tradition!


August:
I flew to Minnesota to meet this little cutie for the first time!
Another side note: I also meet Tayden's birth mom that same day! What a great day!


September:
We enjoyed a drive up the canyon to check out the beautiful leaves!


October:
Miss Eme dressed up as a Bee for Halloween!
Yet another side note: We also went to Colorado to see Eme's birth mom and for Eme and Jeremy to meet Tayden's birth mom (seeing a trend here?). Starting making plans for the possibility of another baby!


November:
Tayden Cooper came into our lives!
What a roller coaster of a month that was but the ending made everything worth it!
We love our little man!


December:
We celebrated the holidays as a family of four with so much to be grateful for!

What a wonderful year 2009 was for us! Can't wait to see what 2010 has in store!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is fun to look back at the year! And what a cute family picture of the 4 of you at Christmas! love you guys!

Heather said...

What a cute little family you have and what an exciting year for you guys. We are so glad that you have your two little sweethearts. I love all the pictures.