2 months old
23.5 inches (65%)
11.12 lbs (50%)
Yesterday we had Tayden's 2 month appointment and I was a little surprised. He just seems so much chunkier than Eme did at his age. The nurse even commented that he was a chunky baby before she weighed him and then he is only 50%. I guess you can't always tell by looking. Also lately when I look at him I think his head is huge but it only measured in the 25%! I think the doctor's exact words were, he has a little peanut head. Now from the picture does it look small to you?
Other than getting the shots, I love going to the doctor's appointments. Even though you think your baby is good and healthy it is always good to hear a doctor say the same And say what a cute baby he is, even if he does have a peanut head!
3 comments:
Good thing Dr. Z has those gorgeous curls to look at or else I might be a bit peeved he called Tayden a peanut head and Lydia "a little slow." HAHA!
He is so CUTE!!! And no, his head does not look big or small. He's perfect. I too love going to the doctor for WELL visits. It is always nice to have a little reassurance that you are doing something right. I can't believe how fast these little babies are growing. STOP!!!!
What a little doll! I don't see the peanut thing either! I love the checkups as well! And Loved your cooking making activity as well! Miss You Tons!!!
Post a Comment