Sunday, February 14, 2010
ALMOST a big girl now!
So we have been "talking"about potty training with Eme since like the summer. It is now February. Yeah, pretty pathetic. If we knew for sure that we were going to have two little ones in diapers we probably would have pushed it a little more but hence is the unknowing of adoption. So after the craziness of trying to adjust to our new family of four life and the holidays, we decided to go for it full force. We did the week of running around naked. Eme loved it and did pretty well. I didn't stay home that entire week cause who could so she went back and forth from naked to diapers. Still not even worth complaining about. The next week we did underwear at home and VERY quick trips to places and still did well. So we totally went for the next week, except nights, and we went 6 days without one accident! I thought to myself if we make it a whole week we are in the clear. Well that was two weeks ago and we have had a accident at least every other day since then. What the crap?! No pun intended. So we have gone through quite a few panties because I am sorry but once you poop in them they are gone! Too bad Eme doesn't seem to be too sad about that. Well these cute pictures of her were supposed to be her BIG GIRL pictures but we got a little ahead of ourselves. I have faith that she is ready just taking her good old sweet time being completely accident free. Hopefully soon!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the way she is posing for these pics. Lydia loves her because she is hilarious!
Eme's hair is getting so long! She is stinking cute. Keep trying with the potty training. One day it will just click with her and you will be home free!
I love all the posts! I can totally relate to the potty training. I thought we were all done, but accidents are still happening occasionally. Oh well! BTW, where did you get Eme's darling swimsuit? So cute!
Post a Comment