Saturday, February 27, 2010
The Suite life
On Monday we got tickets from Jeremy's work to the Jazz game. Not just regular nose bleeds but tickets in the IM Flash suite. Being that we were in a suite and I still like and enjoy taking Tayden everywhere we go he came along. Eme spent the night at her cousins. We all loved it! Free food, free tickets and I could get up and walk around with Tay when the noise got to be too much. In fact during the last few minutes I was out in the hall and the security guy came up and said you need to go back into your suite because President Monson is just about to leave. Turns out he was just a couple suites down enjoying the game! Everyone likes the Suite Life once in awhile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He is so cute. How is life with 2 kids? I am a little nervous and scared, oh well nothing I can do about it now!
I'm glad you had fun. Tayden is so freakin cute. That's crazy the Pres. Monson was there. Hope to see you soon!!!
How fun! The suite life is good :)
Sounds like a fun night. Nice quiet night out and I am sure Eme had a blast too with her cousins. Can't wait to see you and your little Tayden soon!!!
I love Tayders in this pic.
How fun for you guys!! Glad you got to go! And I promise I will be calling you SOON!!!! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment