Friday, February 19, 2010

The power of three

Can you believe our little guy is 3 months old?!
If you recall we got the call that changed our life the day after he was born so that was 3 months from today.
And in about 3 months we will be able to go to court and finalize the adoption!
We are liking three today so here is 3 very cute pictures of our
Mr. Tayden Cooper!





6 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

The first expression of him is very cute. He's a keeper that Tayder!

Heather said...

Such a cute little boy. I can't believe how fast the time goes. Hopefully we will get to see you again before he gets to big. Claire is in such a fun stage! I love babies. I just wish they would let us sleep!!!

Coombs Family said...

So cute! Happy 3 day!

Unknown said...

Crazy that he is already 3 months. why can't they just stay little forever! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Daisie said...

Can't believe how fast he is growing up! Time flies! Can't wait for the big day in June! And especially hope we will be there to celebrate!!!! What a doll!

Dani Brems said...

Hi! Your son is just adorable. Thanks for the blog stalking, you're welcome anytime! I bought the adoption onesie from etsy made by therhouse.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/therhouse