Monday, February 1, 2010

TnT

I absolutely LOVE that both of my kids have cousins that are the same sex very close in age to them on both sides! With Eme she has Kambryn on my side and Ember on Jeremy's. Ember is 4 months older than Eme and I was a bit worried about using a name that was so close to hers but other than confuse the Stout family a little it has been fun. I call Eme and Ember M&M sometimes, but it hasn't caught on as much. I guess I am not the trendsetter I thought I was! My nephew Keegan calls Eme, Emberson. Cute.
We are still waiting to see what Jesse & Staci name their little boy in April (they were thinking of Aiden!) but on my side we have Tayden and Talan! TnT! I can't believe I haven't posted a picture of this little cutie before! He is almost a month old and we have yet to meet him! I am dying to play with all that cute hair and kiss those cheeks! They are coming in March and I am counting the days! I am sure him and Tayds will be "best friend cousins" as Kambryn would say.

In my past post I put in a plug for Loopty Loo Designs. Well if you didn't take a look before look at my little man in this darling hat and I am sure you will want to take a look at all other cute things they sell! I love Tayds in this hat! I just want to eat him up!

5 comments:

Heather said...

He does look so freakin cute in that hat. I love all their stuff. Way cute. I'm also excited to meet Talan.

Unknown said...

Even though we have had my mom and your mom come out, I am still totally homesick and wanting to be in Utah so bad! We can't wait to be there soon! ps. is that a picture that your mom took? I love that picture of talan...too cute.
Oh and Tayden is totally rocking that hat. he is so cute!!!

Kara Simmons. said...

What cute nephews I have!

Daisie said...

Oh my word....that pic is to die for! What a doll! Miss You!

Coombs Family said...

Thanks Kristen! Tayden does look adorable in his hat!