Sunday, February 14, 2010

Siblings and best friends!

These guys can't seem to get enough of each other.
They love hanging out on Eme's bed together. I honestly think it is one of Tayden's favorite places in the house. Whenever he is whiny I can put him there and he calms down.
Eme loves to give him hugs!
They sit in their chairs next to each other.
These shirts they are wearing my Mom got them for Christmas. Eme's says I love being a big sister and Tayden's says The Best Baby brother! We love them! Thanks Grandma Nana!
And Eme always begs to take baths with him. She still is a bit crazy so we don't do this too much.
I love how much they love each other. I need to remember this when in a few years time they will be fighting like crazy!

2 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

Wowsers does Tayders look white next to Eme! What fun siblings.

Unknown said...

Nice placement of the washcloth. Watching the relationship of kids develope is seriously one of my most favorite things about being a mom!