Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day

What is Valentines?


Having heart shaped pancakes for breakfast


Making lots of yummy sugar cookies and taking them to some awesome people.


My cute hubby bringing me a heart shaped chocolate covered marshmallow


Giving and receiving cards from the people you love


Making a heart shaped dessert. It tastes better than it looks.


Having these little cuties to dress in cute Valentines clothes.

And that is our Valentines!


Funny side note. When we were taking these pictures Eme kept putting her hands on Tayden's head and saying My Tayden! Silly girl!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

Sounds like a nice Valentines. Thanks for the cookies - yummy!

Unknown said...

Kambryn always grabs Talan's head, but she usually tries to pull it off. I am glad Eme doesn't do that. Happy Valentine's Day, your kids are adorable!

Heather said...

All of those goodies look so yummy. I'm glad that you had such a nice Valentines. Your kids are darling.

Daisie said...

I love how cute and creative you are! Looks like such a fun day! I loved all of the other updates you did as well! And especially Eme's big girl pictures! What a doll! I love that she posed for you so well! It was so great talking to you!!!