Friday, September 26, 2008

Flashback Friday!


These are some cute pictures my friend Daisie send to me that she took when we stayed out there last month. And the one with us in front of the fountain nothing is wrong with her camera. The sky was really yellow! It was so weird. It was right after a huge rain storm. Good times!



Sadie and Sam were nice enough to let Eme sleep in their crib while we were there. One night we went to check on her and found her like this. Looks comfy, huh?

3 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

Ha ha! She looks so comfy sleeping. She looks so cute in those KC pics too!

Daisie said...

Wow! I feel like it has been forever since I checked your blog! I love all the pics! Poor Eme and her accident prone issues! Hopefully it is just a phase!! We've had the carpet burn too, it does go away and no, it did not leave a scar! And I am so jealous of SYTYCD, but I am glad you got to go!!! Miss You!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she was able to fall asleep like that! WOW!