Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So you think you can dance!

Last night my mom, Kara and I went to the tour of So you think you can dance! It was a blast. It was even better than I expected it to be. They did all of my favorite dances ( LOVE "Mercy" and "Bleeding Love") and then added a couple extras. It was so fun that 3 of the dancers were from Utah. That is probably one of the reasons that it was sold out. I wish my camera had sound but at least I have the proof that I was there! I can't wait for next year!
Jeremy and Eme came to dinner with us before where the waitress thought she was a boy and she kind of does in this picture even though she is wearing a skirt and tights! Oh, how I love my old man haired, little girl!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you recorded Bleeding Love! That was my favorite dance. Again, another reason I wish we were closer! I am glad you had fun!

Kara Simmons. said...

What a fun night! We definately need to get tickets again for next year!

The Augustus' said...

That sounds like it was fun! I didn't even know they were filming here. Eme is so cute....she does not look like a boy!! I think people are just not paying attention...a lot of people think all dogs are boys too. Weird.

Sherrie said...

Seriously my blog dropped your name again!!

I haven't been sucked into SYTYCD yet...but I'm a dancing with the star nut!

How fun that you guys could all go.