4th day in California we finally made it to DISNEYLAND!!! The weather was absolutely perfect.









Getting ready to ride Pirates of the Caribbean, which was officially Eme's favorite ride. She is still singing, "Yo ho, Yo ho a pirates life for me" all the time.
And yes, Tayden did sleep through his first ride in Disneyland
Only my child can get bored enough while eating lunch in Disneyland to realize that string cheese will stick to your face.
Waiting in line for the Haunted Mansion & loving every minute of it!
2nd day in Disneyland was Minnie Mouse day! My Mom made these ADORABLE Minnie outfits for the girls. LOVE IT!
I had this grand idea of having the girls walk under the tunnel holding hands. Eme wasn't having it.
3rd day in Disneyland: Meeting the Princesses!
Eme isn't huge into Princesses but it was still fun to take her. She wouldn't crack a smile or talk to them but I think maybe she liked it? I don't know. I know I was super excited to see she got to meet Tiana. (They only get to meet 3 & you don't know which ones until you get inside.) I think someday she will love her.
They do this super cute interactive play that the girls get to learn how to dance like Princesses & then 3 three Princesses come out. It was really cute to hear all the little girls gasp & cheer when they came down the stairs.
I realized on this trip when Eme gets nervous her fingers go in her mouth. She is defiantly going to struggle with nail biting.
This was the funniest thing. We sat down for a minute (and it was so crowded this day we literally just sat in the middle of the sidewalk for lack of another place) & Alice, the Mad Hatter & Peter Pan came and did a little game with the kids right in front of us! This is a picture of all the kids who "participated". They really just watched.
Getting ready to ride Eme's favorite ride again!

I wanted a picture by this pumpkin so bad but every time we walked by a million other people were there. We finally got it right before we left after 11 pm so the kids were wasted & I didn't want to wake them up. Oh well. At least we remembered we were still having fun! Eme actually lasted until about 10 minutes before this. And aside from a emotional breakdown during the fireworks show (still deathly afraid!) she behaved awesome the entire time in Disneyland. It really is the Happiest Place on earth!
Summary: LOVED Disneyland. Can't wait to go again. Hopefully when Tayden is around Eme's age & loves it like her.
HATED that I didn't get more/better pictures. I have figured out this will probably be my constant regret as a parent.
Last day in California. Beach day!!



And you know what I said above about my constant regret? Well I didn't even pull out my camera at the beach!! Seriously I need to figure out what my problem is & fix it!!
Thankfully my sister will not have the same regret as a parent & I can copy off of her.
And that is our way fun California trip in a very big nut shell!
Mom we can't thank you enough for being so generous to us! We made memories that will last forever. You are the best Grandma Nana we could ask for!
3 comments:
Love all the pictures, except the one where my arm looks super huge. Oh well. And Tayden's bday party was a blast! We need to do that for his bday every year.
Looks like you had a great time! I love all the pics of the girls in their Minnie dresses and also the one with Eme and the string cheese! Glad the weather finally cooperated! We need to plan a play-date soon!
I'm so glad that you had fun and that the weather turned out for you! I love Disneyland and can't wait til' we can go there again. I love all the pics!!!
Post a Comment