Sunday, October 31, 2010

All for a good cause


I have just completed 5 posts in 2 days & am officially caught up. Why this insanity of actually posting things that just happened? Well I will tell you. You see I am a BIG fan of this blog. She is kind of my adoption idol. In fact we recently were asked to speak at a adoption class (so fun!!) & I wasn't nervous at all until I saw her husband was conducting the class. It was like meeting my favorite movie stars husband. Unfortunately (or fortunately for my nerves) she was not at the class. This just helps you understand my obsession. Anyway she issued a challenge yesterday on her blog to help support awareness for November being NATIONAL ADOPTION MONTH & post something everyday that supports the super cool world of adoption. I want to take on that challenge. Wish me luck & prepare yourself for a whole month of my ranting & raving about how awesome adoption is. It will be epic.
Oh and don't forget to read my past posts. My fave is A tale of a spooktacular birthday bash. Its so cute its scary.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am excited for the daily posts!