My father in law said around 5 months he would be walking by 8 months. (Apparently Jeremy's 18 year old niece did so it is somehow possible).
My brother in law Greg, who has more energy that most people I know, walked off the Jungle Cruise in Disneyland holding him, looking like he had run a Marathon & claimed "He exhausts me!". My brother has started calling him a human shake weight. (Have you seen that infomercial, BTW? Too funny).



Man I love this boy. Especially cause he probably waited to walk cause he knows his Mommy has sadness issues when her babies aren't really babies any more. Once he walks he is officially a toddler & it makes me wonder if the Stout house will have another baby. Anybody figured out that telling the future thing?

So imagine my surprise when the kid is almost a year and yet to master walking?
Don't get me wrong I think right around a year is perfect timing. That is what Eme was & I wouldn't have wanted it a day earlier or later for that matter.
And it is so fun watching them try. Here is proof..
Man I love this boy. Especially cause he probably waited to walk cause he knows his Mommy has sadness issues when her babies aren't really babies any more. Once he walks he is officially a toddler & it makes me wonder if the Stout house will have another baby. Anybody figured out that telling the future thing?
Since knowing the future isn't a possibility I will focus on kissing his cute dimpled cheeks and thinking "Enjoy the Journey" because so far the journey through motherhood has been awesome. Even if it is exhausting sometimes with a child who can be compared to a weight loss tool.
Go, Bubba, go.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness that Tayden is just adorable! He is really a moving little guy. You will be chasing him all over once he gets the running part down. Good luck! ha.
He really is so stinkin' cute!!! That is so funny that he wore Greg out!!
Post a Comment