Saturday, October 16, 2010

Colorado trip

I have said before and I will say again, WE LOVE COLORADO!!!
Not only for the fact that both of our children's birth families are from there (which is DEFIANTLY reason enough to absolutely adore the place!) but also the fact that it is so dang beautiful! Is not a hard place to visit that is for sure.

We stopped at this little rest stop to have lunch & to enjoy the view!


We have taken pictures of this lake from the freeway a few times before but never stopped. Now that we have I am officially in love with this little town! I asked Jeremy, can we move here, pretty please?! He always listens when I say pretty ;)


We were able to visit both Eme & Tayden's birth families & loved every minute. Just wish the minutes were longer as usual. Time goes by so fast.





When Tayden was born one of Ashley's Aunts let us stay at there house. (Yea had just met them & the next day offered us a place to stay. They are that cool.) This is the view from their back porch. I want to move in permanently. I am kind of kidding.

And this is said awesome people. We love them. And Eme does too she was just being Eme & had to make a face right when we took the picture.




Can't wait for our next visit!

4 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

You finally posted your Colorado pics. I like them. Your kiddos are so loved!

Daisie said...

You guys are so awesome to go do those trips! So glad you had fun! If I ever get to move to Colorado then you will most definetly have to do that too!!!! What if??!!

Heather said...

I think that is so kind of you to let the birth parents see your kids grow up. You are such awesome people. But, don't move to Colorado, move down here. It can be pretty too:) Love the pics.

Unknown said...

We love Colorado too, especially the Denver area! So pretty! We will all just move there! I am glad the trip went so well! love you guys!!