Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween festivities

We sure did a lot the last couple of weeks but as per my regret not many pictures to show for it.

Lets look at the positive. The first Halloween thing we did was the 18th at our little neighborhood Halloween festival & I did pretty well with the pictures.

Keegan, Ember & Aiden joined us & it was a hit as you can see by this picture that is almost too cute for words.
The weather was perfect that night so no coats & we didn't need to worry about the babies.

Fun games were on the agenda & many prizes were won.


The next thing Eme did was on the 20th. It was her preschool Halloween party. I think I mentioned before we are doing a neighborhood share preschool & the Mom that did it went all out. Eme had a blast. Again no pictures.

The 21st my mom, sister & I took the kids to see the infamous witches at Gardner Village. I did get some cute ones but Kara took some of Tayden in his costume so I will post those later.


The week of Halloween Eme had a party at her dance class on Tuesday. We went back to Gardner Village with Eme's preschool on Wednesday & nearly froze in the 3 inches of snow! Yea, not even sad about no pictures from that one. Had our ward trunk or treat Friday & then Saturday was a none stop Halloween extravaganza that will be my next post.

I have learned that when kids get older & involved in things their costumes definitely get used! No more feeling guilty about spending the money. You really get your monies worth. Now if I could just remember to get those things on film :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

October has been a busy month for everyone I guess! Wow good job on the updates!I am still bummed that I didn't get to make it to Gardner Village.

Heather said...

What a fun time it looks like you had! I love October and I love all the pictures!