Sunday, October 31, 2010

A tale of a spooktacular birthday bash

They all came dressed in their Halloween best





To join in this spooktacular 1st birthday Halloween fest


The menu had edible eyeballs, bugs & snakes to fill your tummy



The chicken birthday boy thought this was all kind of funny


Minnie Mouse, Tinkerbell, & others enjoyed the pumpkin games





We all wondered if this big of a cake would go up in flames


After the chicken checked out all his birthday loot




He found eating a cupcake to be a hoot



After we cleaned up the mess we can't believe almost a year has gone by


Since Tayden's Ashley gave us this beautiful little guy


6 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

This was so stinkin cute! I love that Tayders. He makes one cute chicken!

Unknown said...

It was such a fun birthday party. All the kids dressed up was my favorite part! LOVED it! Happy early birthday to little Tayders!

g said...

What a wonderful party!

Butterfield Family said...

What a fun party!!! You made it so cute with all those decorations! I can't believe it's almost been a year either. Time flies when you're having fun!

Heather said...

How fun!! I so wished we lived closer so we could participate in this kind of fun stuff. Happy Birthday Tayders!!!

Daisie said...

Kristen, YOU ARE SO CLEVER!!! What a fun post, and what a fun reason to party!!! Tayden is so dang cute! I truly cannot believe it has been a year already!! Can't wait to see him walking in real life soon!! Miss you!